FRP Strength Member outdoor standard center loose tube GYFTA53 fiber optic cable
The fibers, 250µm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic.
The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound.
A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member.
The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core.
After an Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture barrier is applied around the cable core, the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
1.Good mechanical and temperature performance
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
4. Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
5.PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
6.The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
7. Single Fiber Reinforced Plastic as the central strength member
8. Loose tube filling compound
9.100% cable core filling
10.APL moisture barrier