FTTH Indoor Cable Description
The optical fiber unit is positioned in the centre.
Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) are placed at the two sides.
Then the cable is completed with a black or color LSZH sheath.
FTTH Indoor Cable Characteristics
1.Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property
2.Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber
3.Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
4. Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance
5.Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
1. Directly installed into houses
2. Access network, fiber to the home
3. End users use directly indoor cabling, indoor pipe cabling
4. Support the internet, CATV and telephone, Support more network increase service in future