24 Core Stranded Optical Ground Wire OPGW Cable
OPGW is a dual functioning cable performing the duties of a ground wire and also providing a patch for the transmission of voice, video or data signals .
The fibers are protected from environmental conditions (lightning, short circuit, loading) to ensure reliability and longevity.
The cable is designed to be installed on transmission and distribution lines to carry voice, data and video communications, especially in lighting waveform monitoring system, an observation system for overhead test line, maintenance data information system, power line protection system, power line operation system, and unmanned substation monitoring
1.Ariel ground wires
2. Power line communication systems
1. High quality standards for designing, testing and producing with grade A materials available to ensure long-term reliability.
2. Engineering support supervising and providing its own line of accessories hardware.
3. Seal stainless steel tube superior protection to the fiber optical to moisture and extreme environmental
conditions such as lightening.
4. To construct OPGW must cut power, resulting in greater loss, thus OPGW must be used in constructing high pressure line over 110KV.
5. Apply to the transformation of old lines.