The fibers,250µm,are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound, A steel wire,sometimes sheathed with PE for cable with high fiber count, located in the center of core as a metallic strength member into a compact and circular cable core .
An Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) is applied around the cable core .which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. Then the cable is completed with a Flame-retardant sheath.
• High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
• Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
• Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking.
• Crush resistance and flexibility.
• Special sheath material ensure excellent flame-retardant performance.
• The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight.
• Applications: Suitable for long-distance communication and indoor communication.
• Way of laying: aerial,duct.
• Operating temperature: -40 ~ + 70 °C.
• Bending Radius: Static 10*Cable-diameter: Dynamic 20*Cable-diameter.
Fire Resistant Optical Fiber Cable GYTZA Parameter